OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- Friday 27th – Sun 29th September 2019
- Six Round Open Swiss team tournament consisting of two Sections
- Four players per team plus one reserve player
- Up to a maximum of 50 teams with FIDE/Chessa rating average of 1500 and above only. FIDE ids and ratings can be found at
. Average ratings of teams (first 4 players - excluding reserve player) will/can be calculated using both FIDE/CHESSA ratings of 01 September 2019.
- Open to all teams that do not qualify to play in the A Section
- 90 minutes per player plus 30 seconds increment per move starting from move one
- A Section is FIDE rated
- Both A and B Sections are Chessa rated
- R800,00 per team in the A Section
- R600,00 per team playing in the B Section
Venue: Groote Schuur High School
Address: 77 Palmyra Rd, Newlands, Cape Town
ACCOUNT NAME: Chess Western Province
BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 070 157 359
BRANCH CODE: 020 009
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ
Proof of Payment:
Please answer all the questions & complete one form for each team entered.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service