Professional Development Scholarship Application
METRO offers a limited number of scholarships to members who wish to participate in professional development events, networking opportunities, and learning programs (whether sponsored by METRO or not). All current individual members and institutional member employees are eligible to apply.
- You may request up to $250 to go toward registration only. Travel and/or food expenses are not covered.
- You may apply more than once, but awards are limited to one scholarship per person per fiscal year (July-June).
- Classes taken toward degree programs are not eligible.
- Applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Submit by:
- Monday, July 1st, 2019 for notification on Monday, July 15th
- Monday, October 14th, 2019 for notification on Monday, October 28th
- Monday, January 6th, 2020 for notification on Monday, January 20th
- Monday, April 6th, 2020 for notification on Monday, April 20th
- METRO will mail a check for the approved amount to the recipient upon receiving proof of registration.
- After the event, the recipient will submit 250-500 words summarizing their experience, for possible publication on The METRO Bytegeist Blog.
with any questions. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Metro NY Library Council.