La Jouanade - Chalet Booking Request Form
Please complete the following questions to make a booking request.
Please read the Booking Conditions.
Your signature confirms that you have read and agree to the booking conditions.
Requested Check in
Requested Check out
Total number of nights stay
More than 30
Number of Guests
How will you be paying?
Bank Transfer in Euros
Paypal in Euros
Special requests or questions about your booking
Booking Conditions for La Jouanade
1. The ‘Property’ known as La Jouanade is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the ‘Owner’ (Mr Younger) to the ‘Client’ (the Renter)
2. Damage deposit - A damage deposit of €300 is required to be paid and will be held subject to cause of loss, damage or wilful negligence against the property and its contents and failure to return the property upon departure to the condition in which it was found, including cleanliness. Please note that it is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owners (or the house manager) of any damages prior to their departure from La Jouanade. The owners reserve the right to deduct funds from the damage deposit for any damages incurred as well as any extra cleaning costs where the property has been left in an unsatisfactory condition. The owners will account to the client for the damage deposit and refund any balance no later than four weeks after the rental period.
3. Other expenses - Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the house manager before departure.
4. Insurance - The client is strongly advised to arrange travel insurance including cancellation cover as well as cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc as these are not covered by the owners insurance.
5. Changeovers - The changeover day is Saturday. The rental period shall commence at 16:00pm (local time) on the first day and finish at 10:00am on the last day. The owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the clients shall not be entitled to remain in the property after the time stated. Please be kind enough to arrive and leave on time as our house manager and gardner both need the 10:00am to 16:00pm window to prepare the property pool and grounds for the next client. We may have to charge the clients a further half day rental (which will be deducted from the security deposit) for late departure from the property if significant inconvenience results to either our house manager or our next clients.
6. Numbers - The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed 2 adults plus one infant unless given prior permission in writing by the owners.
7. Client responsibility - The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client agrees also not to act in a way to cause disturbance to those residing in the neighbouring area. The client undertakes to pay for any loss or damage incurred in connection with their holiday at the property (including any related administrative expenses).
8. Problems - The client shall report to the owner’s representative without delay any defects in the property or the equipment, machinery, or appliances in the property, gardens, or swimming pool and arrangements for repair or replacement will be made at the first opportunity.
9. Owners responsibility - The owners will not be liable to the tenant:
For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property nor in respect of any plant, equipment, machinery or appliance in the property, gardens or swimming pool.
For any loss damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strike or other matters beyond control of the owners.
For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property should be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event the owners shall within 10 days give notification to the client and refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
For any injury or death suffered to parties renting the property relating to water hazards i.e swimming pool. A pool alarm has been fitted and must be switched on when the pool is not in use (instructions are at the property and headed POOL ALARM INSTRUCTIONS). Nevertheless, it is especially recommended that all children are supervised when around and in the pool.
The owners will make every reasonable effort to ensure the property and its facilities are as described in the brochure and that the clients have an enjoyable and memorable holiday.
10. Owner’s Liability - Under no circumstances shall the owners liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
11. An additional 'Stay Tax' also known as 'Tourist Tax' is payable by the Client at a rate of 4.4% of the total booking fee. This is in accordance with French Law. The Owner is required by the local authorities to collect this tax on their behalf. If the tourist tax has not already been paid during the booking process it must be paid directly to the Owner before departure.
Signature - "I have read and agree to the booking conditions"
Date of Signature
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service