EVENT DATES: September 13th, - 22nd, 2019
WHO CAN APPLY: Everyone
REQUIREMENTS:Designers are required to create 1 new and exclusive items for the event. The items must either be inspired by or directly related to anything from the animal kingdom. For example if a clothing maker, clothing is textured with animal print; accessories in the shape of animal etc.
*EXCLUSIVE ITEM - an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new.
RULES: 1) You must make your own product or visibly alter templates to make them your own. (We reserve the right to reject your application if we notice that your products look exactly like or very similar to known templates.)
2) This event is inspired by the animal kingdom, all items in your booth must relate to the theme. If you have a question about whether or not something is allowed, please ask an event coordinator. Decorating the inside of your booth is allowed but any prims used to decorate your booth will count toward your prim limit. ONLY EXCLUSIVE ITEMS ARE ALLOWED AT THE EVENT.
3) Gachas ARE allowed.
4) Everyone must be set up by Monday, Sept 9th, at 9 AM SLT in order to give media time to get working on all of the new releases. If you are not set up by this time, you WILL be removed from the event. 4b) A set up extension MAY be purchased should you be running late. This must be purchased PRIOR to the final deadline and will give designers an extra 48 hours (Sept 11th 9 AM SLT) Cost: 3,000L
* Media will have access to the event from Sept 9th(noon slt)-11th(9 PM slt).
5) On Sept 12th (9 AM SLT), early access will be granted to the Pale Girl Productions update group, as well as the Sponsors' business groups.
6) Designers must stick to their prim limit. If you go over, we will decide what needs to be returned. Please keep a strict count on your prims. (You will be able to purchase additional prims if desired at the time of set up)
7) Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to place items on the sim(s). A non-refundable* fee will be charged to each person for their store and is payable upon approval of the application. Acceptance and invites to the event will be sent out no later than June 21st , 2019. All fees are due by June 28th, 2019, at the latest. If you have not paid your store fee by this date, you will not be permitted to participate in the event and your store will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
*Refunds may be given in extreme circumstances and are up to the discretion of the event organizers. HOWEVER no refunds will be given after July 31st for any reason.
***Do NOT send any booth fees until you have been accepted, upon which instructions will be given on how to pay fees.
8) You will need space for 1 group. Only members of this group will be permitted on the sim(s) during set up times. Only people on the application will be added to the groups, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO BE ADDED AT A LATER TIME AS THIS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
9) All prims must be located on the inside your booth. We will place your logo on the outside. Large billboards will be available for sale at the time of set up.
10) Limited script usage is ALLOWED. The only scripts allowed for this event are: NETWORKED VENDORS, SIMPLE SPLIT SCRIPT AND GACHA SCRIPT and if the product you are SELLING requires a script for display purposes (example: walking elephant). Please do not place scripted subscribos, group joiners, note givers, redelivery terminals, or landmark givers in your store. These will be returned. It is possible for you to give notecards and landmarks by placing the items in a box and setting the box for sale for 0L. No hover-texts will be tolerated.
11) To help cut down on lag, we ask that all items placed in your store be set to phantom if possible.
12) Because we want the sim(s) to be open to everyone on SL, it will be PG. This means all vendors must have private parts covered and there should be no photos of anything obviously sexual in nature.
13) Pale Girl Productions has official bloggers for the event. We ask but do not require that you send your new releases for the event out to the official bloggers either through group notices OR personally.
14) No copyright infringement material is allowed. We do not allow mesh items from 3rd party sites to be released in our events regardless of item's TOS. If found in violation of either these, your items will be immediately returned to you, with the strong possibility of also being removed completely from the event.
**STORES AND PRICES:
Landing Point Booth - 9,000L 150 prims
Regular Booth - 3,500L 75 prims
**additional display areas - designed for animesh and (disabled scripts) breedables to be rezzed out each additional 50 prims - 2,500L
Stores are filled on a first come first served basis. The remainder of the stores available for the event will be scattered throughout the rest of the sim. We believe the sim design will allow for every booth to be seen very well. There are no "bad" spaces. If we have too many applicants, you will be placed on a waiting list in the order you signed up. We will try to accommodate you as much as possible but with the number of creators that SL has, it will be difficult to make everyone happy. We do realize this and we would like to apologize in advance if you do not get the exact placement that you hoped for.
--SPONSOR-- 10,000L (THIS IS NOT A BOOTH IN THE EVENT)(8 available)
Open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL
What you will receive as a sponsor of the event.
1) Your logo/billboard is placed at the landing point where it will receive traffic from everyone tping into that sim. You will be allowed to place a script in your logo/billboard that will either do ONE of these things: join a specific group, give an LM, link to blog or MP….your choice. 2) Your logo placed on all promotional material for the event. 3) Your name listed as a sponsor in all press releases.
4) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access. (This is a great way to promote your group and gain some extra members!)
Sponsorship is on a first come first served basis. If you are ONLY interested in a sponsorship but not interested in being a regular Ark participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in The Ark as a vendor and also have interest in being a sponsor, please fill out the application as normal.
--EVENT PARTNER-- 80,000L (only 1 available)
For those who are looking for a high visibility sponsorship and open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL.
1) Brand name and website URL shown on the region title.
2) Logo (with URL link) prominently displayed on The Pale Girl Productions website as an event partner from time of payment until Sept 31st.
3) Logo and/or landmark and/or website URL prominently featured on all promotional materials.
4) 1 special kiosk (per sim), centrally located, for you to promote/sell a sampling of your wares. (25 prim limit) OR a landing point booth.
5) Your personal business group invited to a 24 hour early access.
If you are ONLY interested in the Event Partner but not interested in being a regular Ark participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in The Ark as a vendor and also have interest in being an event partner, please fill out the application as normal.
Stores that use templates are welcome to apply, but items must be modified enough to become original. We reserve the right to deem what we consider original in how it applies to template use. This is an event that prides itself on high quality work, and if we feel that someone doesn't meet that standard they will not be accepted or if already in the event, run the very strong possibility of removal.
No copyright infringement material that violates the TOS is allowed. If found, you will be immediately removed from the event.
If you have any questions please contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine