The French and Indian War Submission Form
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your Class Period
1. During the French and Indian War which sides were fighting?
the English and the American Colonist vs. The French and their Indian Allies
the English and the American Colonists vs. the French and the Spanish
the French vs. the Indians
The English and the Americans
2. Using the map above which French fort was built to defend the area around where the Ohio River begins?
3. Using the map above which British commander led his troops to the Battle of Quebec?
4. During the French and Indian War, which famous American proposed the Albany Plan designed to unite the American colonies to defend against the French?
5. Examine the image above. Based on what you learned about the Albany Plan, explain the meaning of Ben Franklin's drawing.
6. At the start of the French and Indian War, which side was winning?
7. Which British general was killed at the start of the French and Indian War?
8. What changes did William Pitt make to the English strategy that eventually won the French and Indian War?
spent more money on the French and Indian War
sent more British troops to America to fight in the French and Indian War
sent his best generals to America to win the French and Indian War
9. Which of the following was he final battle of the French and Indian War?
10. What were the results of the French and Indian War?
the French had to give up their colonies in North America
the England went broke paying for the cost of the war
the American colonists began to question why they needed England anymore
all of these
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service