2020 Food Vendor Application - Candler Park Music Festival
The 2020 Candler Park Music Festival will be held May 29 - 30 at Candler Park located at 1500 McLendon Ave NE in Atlanta, GA.
Our food vendors play a vital role in the festival experience, providing a unique, diverse and local food selection representing Atlanta's reputation as the culinary capital of the south. Food trucks and tent vending permitted (compliance with Dekalb County Board of Heath regulations required).
Apply now for consideration. Capacity is limited. Menu items must be detailed in the application.
Payment Information: 50% deposit due upon confirmation of acceptance and remaining payment due May 1, 2020
Food Vendor Space Options:
- Rolling Cart: $750 *Not in Food Vendor Row*
- Up to 10' x 10' Space: $750
- Up to 20' x 10' Space: $1,000
- Up to 30' x 10' Space: $1,250
Power: Food Vendors must be powered by festival shore power - no generators permitted. Your space includes (1) 20amp power circuit. Additional power services are available by special order below.
A few rules to keep in mind…
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages may be sold for an additional fee of $350.
- On-Board / Portable generators are prohibited.
- Each participant must be insured and present proof of minimum $1MM General Liability Coverage.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Friday, May 29, 2020 9:00am -1:00pm
- Friday, May 29, 2020 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Saturday, May 30, 2020 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:00pm - 1:00am
with any questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rival Entertainment.