Mazama Wild Camp 2020 Scholarship Application
1. USE A SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH CHILD (you will be prompted to submit another request at the end of the form, if you would like to submit applications for more than one child).
2. Complete and submit this online scholarship application.
3. We'll be in touch with you shortly after submission about the status of your application.
4. Upon receiving a scholarship award, awardees will have 72 hours* to register their child and pay a $50 deposit in order to reserve their space in the preferred session. Remaining tuition will be due by May 1st.
*If registration is not completed within 72 hours of award receipt, there is no guarantee that the spot in the preferred week will be reserved, as it will open up to other registrants. This does NOT mean that the scholarship award is no longer valid. In the case of preferred week filling after 72 hour reserve window, scholarship may be applied toward any other open camp session.
- Scholarships are limited. Scholarship applications will be processed in order received.
- Please note there is a $100 minimum tuition fee for all campers. A $50 deposit is required at time of online registration. Remaining tuition balance must be paid by May 1st.
- Mazama Wild strives to provide as many scholarships as possible to youth who may otherwise be unable to attend camp – please consider this when determining the amount you can pay for tuition.
Questions or concerns?
Camper's Information & Camp Choice
Parent/Guardian's First Name
Parent/Guardian's Last Name
Phone number (###-###-####)
Camper's First Name
Camper's Last Name
Camper's Age at Time of Camp
(ages 4-10 for Day Camp, ages 11-14 for Base Camp)
Preferred Camp Week Selection
Spring Break Camp: March 23-27 (grades 1-3)
Week 1: Wild Builders & Creators, June 15 - 19 (ages 4-10)
Week 2: Wild Creatures & Conservation, June 22 - 26 (ages 4-10)
Week 3: Wild Science & Discovery, July 6 - 10 (ages 4-10)
Week 4: Wild Hunters & Gatherers, July 13 - 17 (ages 4-10)
Week 5: Wild Plants & Pollinators, July 20 - 24 (ages 4-10)
Week 6: Wild Winds & Waters, July 27 - 31 (ages 4-10)
Week 7: Wild Artists & Dreamers, Aug. 3 - 7 (ages 4-10)
Week 8: Wild Mountains & Exploration, Aug. 10 - 14 (ages 4-10)
Base Camp: Wild Camp & Climb, July 27 - 31 (ages 11-14)
Base Camp: Wild Rock & Trails, Aug. 3 - 7 (ages 11-14)
For 8-10 year olds only: Are you applying for the overnight excursion or only day camp?
Day Camp + Thursday Overnight Excursion
Day Camp Only
Are you currently on the Free/Reduced Lunch program at school?
Do you receive any other government assistance?
If Yes, please describe:
How many members are in your household?
What is your combined household income?
What is the total amount per camper you feel able to pay for this camper's tuition (Minimum $100 for Day Camps, minimum $300 for Base Camps)?
Statement of Need
Please tell us why you/your camper should be awarded a scholarship and how they will benefit from participating in Mazama Wild Camps.
Is there anything else you would like to share with us regarding your scholarship application?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mazamas.