Art Harvest 2019 Food Vendor Application
* Submission of this application does not guarantee that you will be selected as a vendor.
Art Harvest Food Vendor Application
November 2 & 3, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Highlander Park, Dunedin, FL
This popular event, which began 56 years ago as a small arts gathering, has evolved into a highly respected juried show of high-quality art with balanced media involving over 200 artists. Over 30,000 people of all ages attend this event annually, and there's something for everyone.
This community tradition provides the funding for the work that JLCD does each year. The Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin is currently working to bring awareness and solutions to chronic hunger and poverty in northern Pinellas County. All proceeds from this event are invested into training programs and community projects.
No soft drinks, bottled water, or alcoholic beverages may be sold by any food vendor.
Friday, November 1st: TBD
Saturday, November 2nd: TBD
Space reserved upon approval.
Dumping or cleaning off materials in the grass or down drains is PROHIBITED.
Materials and supplies are the responsibility of the vendor (including, but not limited to, extension cords, splitters, tablecloths, and tents).
Booth locations are determined by the JLCD.
Any questions, please contact
Send photos of business/organization at previous events to
Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin Art Harvest 2019
Please select food vendor type:
10x10 Booth Space - $750 for 2-Day Event
Food Truck - $750 for 2-Day Event
Alternate Phone Number:
Description of products to be sold with pricing:
Size of Food Truck:
Description of any electrical needs (Watts needed, equipment being plugged in):
City of Dunedin Rules and Guidelines
Damages: The event space is to be restored to the same condition as it was prior to the Event. Applicant will be responsible for the cost to repair any damages resulting from the event and/or attendees. All equipment and structures placed at the Event site must be removed by the end of the event. The City of Dunedin is not responsible for any items left at the event site.
Food Trucks: All food trucks must be inspected by the Dunedin Fire Marshal prior to the event to ensure code compliance. If cooking inside the mobile unit, a commercial exhaust hood with UL300 compliant fire suppression system must be in place along with the proper type of fire extinguishers. Fire suppression system and fire extinguishers must have a current inspection and tag at the time of the event inspection.
Site Closure: For safety concerns, the event site will temporarily close in the case of inclement weather, emergencies, or other unsafe or hazardous conditions, or should vehicle or event capacity reach maximum.
Tents: All tents must be properly secured and anchored and made of flame-resistant materials in accordance with NFPA 701 Standard Method of Fire tests for Flame Propagation of Textiles and Films. The applicant must provide a copy of the flame-resistance rating. All tents larger than 10’ x 10’ require a Building (tent) permit.
I have read the City of Dunedin Rules and Guidelines
By checking this box I am acknowledging that I have read the City of Dunedin Rules & Guidelines
The operations agreement is put in place to remind vendors of our basic rules for operation. These are not optional. We will not honor incomplete applications.
We expect all food vendors to observe the operating rules. This form outlines selected rules but is not intended to provide a full listing.
If selected to participate as a food vendor in the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin (JLCD) Art Harvest 2019, I understand and will adhere to all operating rules and procedures including those listed/initialed below.
- Vendor booth will be open for business during all hours as set by JLCD Art Harvest.
- I understand fees paid help JLCD Art Harvest in the overall production of the event. If I need to withdraw from the event, I will do so in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the event. I understand within 10 business days of the event, no refunds are available.
- This is an outdoor event. It is my responsibility to prepare for weather contingencies.
- If I bring my own tent, I will attach sufficient weight on all corners of my tent to prevent my tent from becoming a safety hazard in the event of high winds.
- No soft drinks, bottled water, or alcoholic beverages may be sold by any food vendor.
- I understand JLCD is licensed by the State of Florida to sell alcoholic beverages during the event. Possession or sale of alcoholic beverages by unauthorized vendors will result in immediate removal of the offending vendor. There is no refund of fees to offending food vendors.
- I will vend product/services as represented in the application submitted. JLCD Art Harvest reserves the right to alter products/services, and to close and/or remove vendors who attempt to show/sell products/works not approved in the application. Booth sharing is not permitted without the express written permission of JLCD Art Harvest.
- I will pick-up/clean up around my vendor space and restore to the same condition as it was prior to the Event. Food Vendor Applicant will be responsible for the cost to repair any damages resulting from the vendor. All equipment and structures placed at the Event site must be removed by the end of the event. The JLCD Art Harvest and the City of Dunedin are not responsible for any items left at the event site.
- If I use a fryer or any other equipment that uses hot oil/grease, I understand that a protective tarp must be placed under the entire footprint of my booth and said tarp must be secured to the ground with sufficient weight. Note: This does not apply to self-contained food trucks.
- All oil and grease must be properly disposed of according to applicable regulations.
- Dumping or cleaning off materials in the grass or down drains is PROHIBITED. Violations will result in immediate removal of the offending vendor.
- I will ensure that others working my vendor space during the run of the show are familiar with the operations and rules and will adhere to the rules.
- I understand that all vendors must stay within the designated space provided. NO items are to be displayed on grounds outside of designated booth area. Hanging items from the side of the booth must not hang further than one foot outside (All equipment MUST be within the tent size selected).
- I understand that distribution of flyers is not permitted without the express written permission of JLCD Art Harvest.
- I understand that sales/distribution of product and/or roaming outside of designated vendor area is not permitted without the express written permission of JLCD Art Harvest.
- I understand that all vendors are required to have Certification of Liability Insurance with the Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin and City of Dunedin as the certificate holder/additional insured party. I have attached with my application.
I have read and accept all the terms of the Operations Agreement above:
By checking this box I am acknowledging that I am agreeing to terms of the Operations Agreement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin.
Terms of Service