UCEF Pride Project Application
UCEF PRIDE Projects offer schools an opportunity to secure up to $1250 for early childhood and elementary schools, $1750 for middle school, $2250 for high school and $1250 for alternative school each school year for one or more projects that have an impact on the school as a whole.
To be considered for funding, a completed application must be submitted to the University City Education
Foundation by the date designated each school year. The Foundation will respond to all applications within three weeks following their submission.
GUIDELINES FOR PRIDE PROJECT FUNDING
1. Your project should:
• Have an impact at the school level.
• Be innovative.
• Foster excellence.
• Supplement and enhance, not replace, the school program.
• Be completed by the end of the funded school year.
• Be developed by principals or other school-wide representatives.
2. Your application should include:
• Purpose of the project, activities, and students served.
• Dates for project events/activities.
• A clear, itemized budget, indicating proposed expenditures and what they will be used for. (PRIDE Project monies cannot be used for staff development or for salaries or stipends for district personnel.)
3. Complete your application on the attached form. Provide a separate application for each PRIDE Project submitted. The total for each school must not exceed school-level totals of $1250 for early childhood and elementary schools, $1750 for middle school, $2250 for high school and $1250 for alternative school.
4. Submit applications any time during the school year up to the deadline date set each year.
Completed applications must be filled out in this google form. After you submit this application, please email Kelly Werthmuller (
) to make sure we are aware of you submitting the application. While we do have notifications turned on, we want to assure that your application is processed quickly.
5. Applications will be reviewed by University City Education Foundation board members. Successful applications will be consistent with the above Guidelines for Funding. Applicants will be contacted within three weeks following the application deadline.
6. Financial reimbursement for approved PRIDE Projects will be made by the Foundation’s treasurer upon submission of receipts. Arrangements can also be made for the Foundation to make payment directly to the vendor.
Google Forms does not have an easy way to leave and come back to an application, so be ready to complete this form in one sitting. Here is a link to a document that you can use as a rough draft. Please make a copy before you type.
Name of Person Submitting the Application
Email of Person Submitting the Application
Description of the Project: Specify purpose of the project, activities and students served.
Timeline: Indicate when the Project will take place.
Budget: Itemize proposed expenditures and indicate for what they will be used. Indicate total amount of budget. (Any unspent funds must be returned/ reimbursed to UCEF prior to the end of the school year.)
Thank you for submitting this application.
After you submit this application, please email Kelly Werthmuller (
) to make sure we are aware of you submitting the application. While we do have notifications turned on, we want to assure that your application is processed quickly. Thank you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ucityschools.org.