* reflect current, research-based, best practices in the field;
* incorporate standards-based language instruction;
* promote a communicative approach to language teaching and learning;
* include a plan for assessing participants’ learning that takes place in the session or workshop;
* focus on qualities of effective teachers and strategies that help participants to become more effective;
* provide resources that participants can use to reference in the future or to immediately implement into their instruction.
NOTE: The primary presenter for each session submission will remain the same, regardless of the number of times the session is presented.
Out of State Presenters: Any potential presenter from out of state who is a member of another state’s language organization can submit proof of current membership of their state’s organization and that membership will be honored.
All session and workshop proposals are reviewed and evaluated by a committee and scored with rubrics in an effort to provide the highest possible quality of content to our attendees.