ITHERVERSE the Turn-Based-Game
Sign up to be considered for the final LIMITED "Open" BETA TEST.
Our GO LIVE date, is currently schedule for Fall/Winter 2018.
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP>
It is SUPER IMPORTANT you understand these thing...
A: The game is loosely based on 5e rules. There are a lot of home rules
B: The setting is dangerous and includes both PVE and PVP elements
C: This is a multiplayer environment where PCs can be good or evil
D: We estimate there to be roughly a 3% per level chance of PC death
E: The "campaign setting" is medieval fantasy, but something chaotic is afoot
F: Things do not always work the way the rules say they should
G: Sometimes the normal laws of physics and science do not apply
To READ some of the current RULES, TERMS, POLICIES (go here):
* YOU MUST SEND US A COMPLETE CHARACTER SHEET TO BE CONSIDERED *
SUBMISSION RULES >
(1) The character must be created using only 5e SRD or PHB materials.
(2) The character must be 1st Level & created using "Standard" scores array.
(3) You do not roll dice to determine wealth (coins), you use the kits provided.
(4) Equipment & coins can only be those granted to each Class & Background.
(5) You must pick or create your own traits, ideals, bonds, and flaws.
(6) You must include a creative BACKSTORY, explaining the character's motivations.
(7) Create the character using only a Form-Fillable PDF that we can edit.
(8) Using the email address you list below, send the PDF to
(8) The player name & character name on this form must match the PDF.
LINK TO A "BLANK" FORM-FILLABLE PDF
WE ACCEPT CHARACTERS THAT ARE CREATED USING ANY "FORM-FILLABLE" TOOL
such as: DNDBeyond.com or OrcPub2.com
(PRIVACY: This information will not be shared with external partners, companies or individuals without a court order).
Player's Real Name
Player's Mailing Address (please include City, State & Zip)
How did you hear about us?
Promotion Code (if you have one)
What are the best ways to reach you (completely optional). Examples include calling, texting, skype, discord, hangouts, snapchat, or others.
What editions of D&D have you played?
How long have you played (in years or months if recent)?
What ways have you played (Tabletop, Podcast, Skype, Discord, Webcam, Play-by-Email, Post, Forum, Bulleting Board, etc.)?
Can you provide links to podcasts, YouTube videos, websites, blogs or other examples of your gameplay?
Character's Full Name
Describe your Character's appearance in narrative fashion (but only from the prospective of what others would see if they saw your PC walking by on the street. In other words, physical features and clothing - but if your weapons are hidden inside a cloak, don't list them).
Backstory (What are your character's historical memories, motivations and aspirations? What lead them to begin "adventuring" and what are their short and long-term goals. Feel free to be narrative here, or just bullet points. Your choice)
WHILE YOU WAIT
Some information, such as terms of service, policies and rules are here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service