Little Black Book Ambassador Application
The new Little Black Book Ambassadors are a group of members who come together in a variety of functions to help strengthen the Little Black Book by welcoming our members at Ladies Who Lunch, and Wine & Workshop educational events. membership meetings, and welcoming new businesses at ribbon cuttings. The Ambassador teams will be coordinated by Rhonda Travers. This is a 12-month commitment.
Positions / responsibilities include:
Lead Ambassador: (Selecting 2 individuals)
The Lead Ambassador will be the face of the meeting.
- Must be available to attend and lead a minimum of 10 meetings
- Professional attire required
- Greeting and assisting the meeting's sponsor and featured speaker get loaded in and set up
- Introduction of the meeting, facilitate table or room networking, the introduction of the meeting's sponsor and featured speaker, the closing of the meeting.
Ambassador: (Selecting multiple individuals)
The Ambassadors may be cross-trained in order to accommodate any need at the meeting.
- Ensure women in attendance have been registered and accounted for. She will be the first point of contact for our members and guests.
- Collect business cards
- Select & announce member to be highlighted as LBB"s "member spotlight."
- Distribute name tags to members/guests if needed
- Welcome LBB members and guests
- Facilitate pre and post-meeting networking, connecting guests with seasoned members
- Set-up/test/Teardown any AV equipment in preparation for the meeting's sponsor and featured speaker
- LBB Member in good standing
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to travel
Ambassadors will have their headshots listed on the About/Leadership page of
2021 schedule of meetings may be viewed at
Why will you make a good Ambassador for LBB?
Which team do you prefer to be on?
TEAM 1: ST CHARLES / LINCOLN COUNTY
TEAM 2: ST LOUIS / MADISON COUNTY
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Little Black Book.