The new Little Black Book Ambassadors are a group of members who come together in a variety of functions to help strengthen the Little Black Book by welcoming our members at Ladies Who Lunch, and Wine & Workshop educational events. membership meetings, and welcoming new businesses at ribbon cuttings. The Ambassador teams will be coordinated by Anna Alt. This is a 12-month commitment.
Positions / responsibilities include:
Ambassador: (Selecting multiple individuals)
The Ambassadors may be cross-trained in order to accommodate any need at the meeting.
- Ensure women in attendance have been registered and accounted for. She will be the first point of contact for our members and guests.
- Collect business cards
- Select & announce member to be highlighted as LBB"s "member spotlight."
- Distribute name tags to members/guests if needed
- Welcome LBB members and guests
- Facilitate pre and post-meeting networking, connecting guests with seasoned members
- Set-up/test/Teardown any AV equipment in preparation for the meeting's sponsor and featured speaker
- LBB Member in good standing
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to travel
Ambassadors will have their headshots listed on the About/Leadership page of womenoflbb.com
2021 schedule of meetings may be viewed at www.womenoflbb.com/events