Week 11 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. The referee is in standing in Team D's penalty area. The ball is in possession of an attacker just outside the box. A player of the defending team hits the referee in the face with his fist. He was shown a red card. How will play be restarted? With a ...
Indirect free kick
2. A free kick can be taken ...
With a hand, one foot or both feet simultaneously.
With one foot only
With one foot or both feet simultaneously
With a hand, both hands simultaneously, one foot or both feet simultaneously.
3. A fan causes confusion when he whistles on a whistle. A player, close to the sideline, picks up the ball with his hands. The referee ...
Stops play and restarts the game with an indirect free kick
Stops play and restarts the game with an direct free kick
Stops play and restarts the game with a dropped ball
Stops play and restarts the game with an direct free kick and gives a yellow card to the person who picked up the ball with his hand
4. If the referee has decided to caution or send off a player who is injured and has to leave the field of play for treatment, the card ...
does not have to be shown
must be shown before the player leaves
must only be shown when it's a straight red card
must be shown when a player re-enters the pitch
5. The assistant referee may enter the field of play ...
To hand out yellow cards in case the referee has missed something
To hand out yellow and red cards in case the referee has missed something
To help control the 9.15m distance
To keep players out of the penalty area when a penalty kick has been awarded
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service