UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2009-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-93
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
31. Deductive argument involves
seeing logical relations
32. Inductive reasoning is based on or presupposes
uniformity of nature
God created the world
unity of nature
laws of nature
33. To be critical, thinking must be
34. Which of the following is an analogous statement?
God is great
Gandhiji is the Father of the Nation
Man is a rational being.
Man is like God
Questions from 35 - 36 are based on the following diagram in which there are three intersecting circles. H representing The Hindu, I representing Indian Express and T representing The Times of India. A total of 50 persons were surveyed and the number in the Venn diagram indicates the number of persons reading the newspapers.
35. How many persons would be reading at least two newspapers?
36. How many persons would be reading almost two newspapers?
37. Which of the following graphs does not represent regular (periodic) behavior of the variable f(t)?
Study the following graph and answer the questions 38 to 40:
38. In which year total number of patients registered in hospital X and hospital Y was the maximum?
39. What is the maximum dispersion in the registration of patients in the two hospitals in a year?
40. In which year there was maximum decrease in registration of patients in hospital X?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service