Follow the link below for and read the brief overview of the program and information on dates, times, location and what to expect. More information and support is available upon request. We hope you can join us!
Our Mission: Supporting the integrity and success of social and environmental change through personal and professional development. Cultivating a culture of interconnectedness in place of the culture of separation.
Our Vision: People working cooperatively across lines of difference to transform an ego-systemic culture of separation into an ecosystemic culture of interconnectedness. In doing so, healing our relationships with the self, each other, and the planet.
Values: Creative and Collaborative CommunityDiversity and AccessibilityCommunication for UnderstandingEmpowerment and ResilienceHolistic WellnessEcosystems AwarenessPersonal and Collective Liberation
2. Purpose Driven Productivity: Discovering time and project management tools and systems that produce focus, sustainability and enjoyment
3. Effective Communication: cultivate clarity and compassion in personal and professional relationships - in person and virtually.
4. Allyship and Empowerment: Develop the skills and tools you need to consistently demonstrate your values of equity, and make the transformation in your community thats in your heart.
5. Holistic Leadership: Cultivate the positions of leadership, in front, behind and alongside. Learn how to enroll and empower others to unite towards a shared vision. Discovery your personal integrity standards for leadership.
6. Holistic Wellness: Develop your self-care and mindfulness practices to foster the most thriving, vibrant physical, mental and emotional changemaker you can be!
Our coaches are trained in the Acedemy for Coaching Excellence (ACE) framework, which is Ontological in nature. This means that the coaching relationship is guided by your inherent wisdom, and your coach is a thought partner, supporting you to increase clarity and take authentic actions that demonstrate who you truly are.
Therapy is about healing; coaching is about action.
Consulting prescribes expertise-based solutions; coaching puts your own wisdom into action.
Mentoring guides you based on a mentor’s wisdom; coaching guides you according to your own values and intentions.
Training follows a set curriculum toward set objectives; coaching reveals your own objectives and a path to fulfill them.
The Alter Program unites training, coaching and peer-mentorship through skillful facilitation and a community context. We highly value healing such as therapy, and consulting, and can refer you to that form of support if it will nurture your success.
This is not a psychological support group, a course on self-healing, or a replacement for therapy, counseling or healing. We highly value these avenues and believe they work very well in compliment to leadership development.
Class will be hosted at Impact Hub San Francisco 1885 Mission St. San Francisco.Retreat location will be in San Francisco, location TBD. you will be informed of any changes.
1. Saturday 09/01/19 from 10-6pm (Retreat)2. Saturday 09/21/19 from 11-3pm3. Saturday 10/12/19 from 11-3pm (2nd Payment)4. Saturday 10/26/19 from 11-3pm5. Saturday 11/16/19 from 11-3pm (3rd Payment)6. Saturday 11/23/19 from 11-3pm7. Saturday 12/07/19 from 11-4pm
Review Videos will be recorded after each class. We'll keep them brief and to the point.Optional Learning labs will be hosted online during the off weeks between class. Dates and time schedule will be determined based on cohort availability.
Special Payment Plans may be made available upon request