Pupil Questionnaire - Assessment
Please indicate the following: Gender
I am in :
1. Have you been taught how to assess your own work?
2. Do you have opportunities to assess your own work on a regular basis?
3. If you answered yes to question 2, how often do you have opportunities to assess your own work?
4. Do other pupils ever assess pieces of work that you have done?
5. If "Yes" does this happen
Inside the classroom
Outside the classroom
If outside the classroom, how does this take place?
6. Do you discuss your work and other pupils work with each other on a regular basis?
7. Do your teachers provide feedback that helps you to improve your learning?
8. When you have assessed your own or other students' work and it has helped your learning, describe how it has helped you.
9. Which of each of the following types of feedback do you find most useful? Choose only one.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Broadford National School.
Terms of Service