New VSG Committee Members: Application Form
Thank you for your interest!
The Visitor Studies Group is a membership organisation for individuals whose role involves, uses or benefits from visitor studies/ research. We aim to champion visitor studies as a force for evidence-based decision-making to encourage and create excellent experiences for all audiences.
The Group is managed by a committee whose role is to:
• set the strategic direction for the Group
• oversee the annual programme of activities
• represent the Group professionally at conferences and workshops
• encourage partnership working with like-minded organisations within the UK and from overseas
• meet four times a year to ensure the needs of Members are discussed and met
We are seeking to add 3-4 new committee members and are particularly looking for individuals with interests and skills in the areas of conference planning, marketing and comms, and budgeting.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 October 2021
All applications will be reviewed by the current Committee members and we will get in touch should we have further questions.