UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2015-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-14
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
11. Which is an instant messenger that is used for chatting?
12. The Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in institutions of higher education in India at present (2015) is about:
13. Two earthquakes A and B happen to be of magnitude 5 and 6 respectively on Richter Scale. The ratio of the energies released EB/EA will be approximately:
14. Which of the following is not an output device?
15. Which of the following is not open source software?
Apache HTTP server
16. In the recently launched Air Quality Index in India, which of the following pollutants is not included?
Fine particulate matter
17. The total number of central universities in India in April 2015 was:
18. Which of the following combinations represent renewable natural resources?
Clean air, phosphates and biological diversity
Fertile soil, fresh water and natural gas
Fishes, fertile soil and fresh water
Oil, forests and tides
19. Which of the following factors does not impact teaching?
Learning through experience
Class room activities that encourage learning
Socio-economic background of teachers and students
20. Which of the following steps are required to design a questionnaire?
(a) Writing primary and secondary aims of the study.
(b) Review of the current literature.
(c) Prepare a draft of questionnaire.
(d) Revision of the draft.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
(A) (a), (b), (c) and (d)
(B) (a), (b) and (c)
(C) (a), (c) and (d)
(D) (b), (c) and (d)
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service