Cyber Security Quizzes
CTO Tech Summit 2018
Daffodils Tower, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207
1. Which of the following attacks requires a carrier file to self-replicate?
2. Which of the following offers the strongest wireless signal encryption?
3. Which of the following is NOT a DoS attack?
Ping of Death
4. What information do you need to set up a wireless access point?
5. Which of the following is a password hashing algorithm?
6. Someone posing as an IT tech requests information about your computer configuration. What kind of attack is this?
Passive and active
Anomaly and signature
Host and network
Internal and external
7. Which of the following uses asymmetric key encryption?
8. Which of the following is the security standard for WPA2?
9. Which of the following describes monitoring software installed without your consent?
10. Which of the following is a test that gives little to no information about the system to the penetration tester?
11. What is the number of mobile users in Bangladesh till the end of January 2018
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service