Home Show Application - 2019
HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION OF CUMBERLAND COUNTY
P.O. Box 507 Crossville, TN 38557
HOME SHOW – 2019
Application deadline is: Tuesday, February 14th@5:00p.m.Central Time
VIRUAL APPLICATION On Our Website -
(Under the Home Show Tab)
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Kennetha Wattenbarger, Home Show Coordinator 931-484-9097
NOTE: Booths set up begins Thursday, March 07, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Friday, March 08, 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
There is a $100 Refundable Deposit Required.
All booths must be completely set up and aisle ways clear and clean by 3:00 P.M. Friday, March 09. Booth judging begins at 3:30pm.
LOCATION Community Complex Hwy. 70 N and Livingston Road Crossville, TN
Time and Date of Show:
Friday March 8 - 4:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday March 9- 9:00am-6:00pm
Sunday March 10 - 12:00 (Noon)-4:00pm
DEADLINE DATES Tuesday, February 14th, 5:00 p.m. central standard time
We are looking forward to seeing you at this year’s HOME SHOW! We are pleased to accept credit card payments for booth rentals. Please send your completed application and payment to reserve your space today. If you know of another business that would like to participate, please forward this information to them.
Member of TN HBA
RULES, REGULATIONS & CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All applicants submitting an Exhibitor Application and Booth payment fee agree to abide by and be subject to the following rules, regulations, and conditions:
- No indoor exhibit may include an open flame.
- Only one Exhibitor or business per booth (booths may not be shared)
- Exhibit materials must fit within the confines of the booth space rented and may not protrude into aisles or other Exhibitor booth spaces. HBACC reserves the right to move materials violating this rule if the Exhibitor refuses to do so. If conflict between Home Show Committee and Exhibitor arises then HBACC has the right to ask Exhibitor to leave.
- Each Exhibitor will have at least one person at the Booth at all times during show hours.
- All Exhibits must be set up and complete by 3:00 P.M. Friday. Exhibits will remain intact 4:00 P.M. Sunday and must be completely removed by3:00P.M. Monday, March11th. If you do not abide by this rule you will automatically forfeit your refund of deposit.
- All exposed sides and backs of Exhibits must be covered with finish material. (No Metal Display Backings or Unfinished Furnishings)
- Outdoor exhibits will cover an area no larger than 20’ x 20’ and will be placed only in areas designated by HBACC. Inclement weather will not require a refund of any booth fees.
- HBACC reserves the right to refuse any Exhibit materials it deems obscene, illicit or offensive. HBACC reserves the right to refuse any Exhibitor for any reason whatsoever. Exhibitors agree to hold HBACC, its officers, board members, and general membership harmless and not liable for any act to enforce this or any other rule, regulation, condition or policy of the Home Show.
- Each Exhibitor is solely responsible for setting up and removing his or her Exhibit, including provision of tools or equipment needed. Exhibitor should check openings to the Exhibit buildings before the Show dates to insure his or her Exhibit can fit. Ceiling height is 8’
- All federal, state and local fire safety laws and regulations will be followed at all times by each Exhibitor, including temporary wiring for exhibits.
- Taking of orders and arrangement of appointments to quote prices on goods and services is encouraged; Literature, samples and promotional items may be given away. No microphones are allowed without prior written consent.
- Prize drawings will begin at 3:00 P.M. on Sunday, March 11. An HBACC officer will conduct the drawings, if requested.
- Booths will be judged on Friday, at the beginning of the show, for the following awards:
Best Landscape Design: Display of Over the Top/ Cutting Edge/ Amazing Landscape Decor
Most Creative: Use of materials in a way that shows imagination and artistic inventiveness
Most Original: Display of materials in a fresh, new way compared to others
Best Design: Display of materials in a way that clearly describes the product or company
￼￼Best Overall in Show: Meets all or most of the above criteria
Rookie Of The Year: 1st Year Booth Entry best overall layout and design
WE ARE SOLD OUT OF INSIDE SPACES- Other than Banner Spaces
The show is sold out of Inside Spaces. The only spaces we have left inside are Banner Ad Spaces. They are still a great way to promote your business. They are unmanned spaces though. If you want to man the space then please contact Kennetha and she can make arrangements for that.
Booth Fees for Entries
Size of Booth Cost
Banner Space (Un-Manned) $50
Table Top (Manned) $75
Feather Pavilion $250
20x20 Outside $325
There is an additional $100 Deposit Fee. This is explained below. Please look over this. This is not included in the entry fee and It Is REFUNDABLE.
Banner Display At Show - $50.00
THESE ARE UNMANNED SPACES.
If you are unable to set up in the show but want some advertisement then this is a great way to still be part of our show. In this space you are able to set up a nice banner with a small table top with some brochures to get some great advertisement.
If you want to man your space on the banner ad then please contact Kennetha and she will make arrangements for that.
This is an OUTDOOR SPACE.
This is the Exit of the Show.
It is still a great place to set up because this is where we place the give-away box for the show.
This area is Covered and has a Chainlink fence around it and will be Locked Up After Show Hours.
You are welcome to have a heater in this area and there is electricity in here with great lighting.
We can provide curtains in here but we do not provide plastic. So if you want to inclose in the area to keep it more climate controlled that would be on you.
Table Top Manned Space
You will have a space the size of a 6ft table.
You may be able to stand behind it but you probably will have to stand next to it due to spacing.
For multiple booth rentals, a discount of $50.00 per booth will apply to the second, third, etc. booth.
Standard booth furnishings include an 8’ back drape, 3’ side drape and one (1) electrical outlet.
For an additional $25.00, the HBACC will provide one (1) table and two (2) chairs for your booth.
To insure proper fit, booth exhibits should measure 6” less than the stated booth dimensions.
Booth displays should not block other booths. Sides of booths may not exceed 3’ in height.
The Home Show Committee, on a first come - first served basis, will assign booth locations Complete paid applications must be received by February 20th, @5:00 p.m. central standard time. A booth layout will appear in the “Chronicle” special show insert
The Home Show Committee reserves the right to accept late applications. However, neither the Committee nor the “Chronicle” will guarantee late applicant’s inclusion in the special Show insert.
NOTE: Cancellations received by HBACC on or before February 20th will be refunded 75% of the booth fee paid. NO REFUNDS after February 20th. Inclement weather will not be reason for refunds.
Please provide a copy of:
Your certificate of general liability insurance
Quantity of Booths Requested & Size
Banner Space (Un-Manned Space)
Table Top (Manned Space)
Please Tell Us How Much Space You Think You May Need For Your Display
Please understand that this is a 1st Come 1st Serve Layout. Booth spaces fill up quickly. We will do the best that we can to get you where you want to be. If you do not get the space that you chose then please understand that they were already taken. We also try to take into consideration who your competition is, with that being said we try to not put you close to your competition. If they have already purchased their booth then we will choose a place close to where you want but away from them. You are always welcome to call Kennetha and find out what booths are open before you submit your application.
Nature of Your Business
Please Indicate If You Need Table & Chairs
Please List Who You Need Name Tags For (We Provide 4 Name Tags, Additional Name Tags are $2.00 each)
Are you having a Door Prize Drawing? If yes, please list what you will be giving away.
The deposit fee is $100 (This is not included into the cost of your booth.) (You can write a separate check if you please.)
This is a Refundable Deposit.
You can use this deposit to hold your booth space before Jan. 31st, but complete payment must be sent in by Feb 1 in order to continue to hold your booth space.
Refunds will be granted after the Home Show within 30 days after the Show.
Rules for Refund:
Do not take booth down early (4:00 pm Sunday)
Booth must be completely set up by 3:00pm Friday.
There are no damages to Carpet, Tile, Concrete, Walls, etc.
Your Booth Space is Paid in Full By February 20th.
Paypal (Credit or Debit) You will be invoiced through the email listed above where you can pay through our system.
Check (Please make payable to HBACC & Mail to PO Box 507 Crossville, TN 38557)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service