Why should you apply to be a Link Leader?
• Positively influence the life of a group of 9th graders
• Learn valuable leadership skills
• Add an extracurricular activity to your college and scholarship applications!
• Have fun!
What do Link Leaders do?
• Attend 1 after-school training in May
• Attend 2 days of training in August to prepare for Orientation Day
• Run Freshmen Orientation on the first day of school in August
• Lead a group of freshmen, your Link Crew, in activities on Orientation Day
• Check in with the 5-10 Freshmen assigned to your Crew at least once a month throughout the year