RALEIGH SINGAPORE : Operation Amar Sain 2019
Project date : 03 August - 18 August 2019
Application date : 30 March - 20 April 2019
NRIC / FIN
Date of birth
Nationality (as in passport)
What are you doing now ? (I.e. Occupation)
Area of expertise? (I.e. Decompose toilet waste)
Tell us why do you want to join the Project
Write a short paragraph (max 500 words) to explain why you would want to join the project. You may also include points such as relevant experiences, strengths you can bring to the team , and what you might find challenging etc. It would help your application if you give relevant examples.
Have you been on a similar expedition / service learning project before? (If yes, please state organiser and destination)
How do you plan to raise the money to fund the expedition?
Please select a date for expedition interview session
04 May 2019
05 May 2019
Please write down your queries about the expedition and we will response accordingly
Complete your Application
There will be a detailed Raleigh Code of Conduct that you are expected to sign if you are selected. The aim is to create a positive and safe environment where all participants know what is expected of them, and to help them work alongside one another to achieve both the goals of the Operation and the individuals personal aims. No alcohol consumption, no illegal activities (including drug taking), no inappropriate staff/venturer relationship during Operation. Respect the local culture, traditions and customs. No acts of physical or others at risk.
By submitting this application form, you are agreeing to the following:
- this expedition (Operation Amar Sain) is organised by Raleigh volunteers (I.e..not paid staff) who believe in paying it forward through adventure
- you will help with the organisation of the expedition
- you will participate in joint fundraising efforts as Raleigh's ethos is that fundraising is part of the challenge. Fund raised will go towards project costs and participates' travel expenses
- in order to minimise impact to the environment, living and working conditions will be basic
- you agree with the Code of Conduct outlined above
- you will be expected to sign an indemnity form before you can go on the expedition- you give Raleigh Singapore permission to collect analyse and collate your personal information for the purposes of the expedition and also to send you news and updates including Let's Take a Walk. Your data will never be sold or exchanged
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service