BBNYA 2020 - Author sign-up form.
Thank you for showing interest in our contest, the first Book Bloggers' Novel of the Year Award! It's a book award solely judged by book bloggers. You can find more info on our website:
if you encounter any problems in the process of entering, you are uncertain about something, need clarification or otherwise need help/have questions. We are happy to help.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Read the requirements to enter (link below) carefully and make sure you, the author, and the novel meet them.
2. Read the Rules & Conditions (link below) carefully and only proceed if you agree.
3. Fill out this official sign-up form completely and truthfully before May 10, 2020 23:59 GMT. You'll receive a copy of your answers via email.
4. You'll receive a personal confirmation from our team no later than May 11, 2020. In this confirmation we will ask you to pay the entrance fee of €15, and provide the excerpts of the first thousand (1000) and ten thousand (10.000) words in PDF format before May 13, 2020 23:59 GMT.
5. We will confirm we have received the payment and the excerpts.
6. That's it! You are now officially an entrant of BBNYA 2020!
- The BBNYA website:
- The requirements to enter:
- Rules and conditions:
- A list of (example) trigger/content warnings. (Include everything, even when it's not on this list or seems insignificant!):
The title of your book.
ISBN-13 ePUB. (Write 'N/A' if you book is not available on ePUB retail sites, such as KOBO, B&N, Google Books, etc.)
ASIN number. (Write 'N/A' if you book is not available on Amazon Kindle.)
The release date of your book. (If different formats of the book have different release dates, choose the earliest one.)
Wordcount. (Rounded up to 100 or 1000 is fine.)
Link to the Goodreads page of the book.
Target audience. (Ex.: MG, YA, NA, etc. Upper MG or middle YA is valid too.)
Genre + subgenres.
Content/trigger warnings for your book. Make sure to include them all, even if they seem small/insignificant. A guiding list is linked in the description.
Your Paypal email address. We will only use this to verify your entrance fee later.
By pressing 'Okay!' and submitting this form you declare you and your book meet the requirements to enter and you have read the rules and conditions and agree. (Links to all of these are in the description.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service