Remember For Me Respite Care Program
GENERAL INFORMATION - Please read
• Complete an Initial Application
• In-Home Assessment by Provider (Please note: an assessment must be completed prior to receiving respite hours. An assessment does not guarantee that you will receive respite hours.)
• Approval of Respite Hours- if you have been awarded respite hours, you will be contacted via phone, mail, or email stating you have been approved.
How the Program Works
• The Remember For Me Respite Care Program provides financial assistance for in home respite care. These services are provided by a licensed service provider.
• Each month a pre-determined number of hours are available for individuals needing respite services. The hours are given for a specific month and will automatically reset at the beginning of each month. An individual must re-apply each following month after the initial application in order to receive a recertification of respite hours. Respite Hours are approved by Remember For Me on a case by case basis.
Deadlines & Dates
• Applications may be submitted to Remember For Me at the beginning of each month, starting on the 1st and ending on 15th.
• Remember For Me will review applications within 5-7 business day after the deadline.
• Assessments will be completed by a service provider within 7-10 days upon application approval.
Please check the applicable box
Recertification of Hours (if choosing this option, skip the Recertification section)
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service