Nights at the Cow - Food Truck Friday!
HANDMADE VENDORS ONLY PLEASE!!!!
The purpose of the Starving Artist Market (SAM) is to promote local artists and artisans while providing them with venues to set-up, sell and share their handmade pieces.
1. Applications must be filled out in their entirety and the non-refundable vendor waiver must be signed. That waiver just needs to be signed once, and will cover you for all of 2021 events you do with SAM. There might be other waivers you will need to sign on a venue by venue basis, when that happens you will be emailed with that waiver to sign.
2. All items on display must be handmade. No MLM companies will be accepted in addition to your handmade products.
3. No tents exceeding 10x10 feet will be allowed. Tents are not allowed to be set up at any of our inside venues.
4. Tent weights are mandatory for each leg. 20lbs+ each. Failure to have adequate weights, you will be asked to take down your tent during set up. Approved tent weights include, velcro sandbags filled with at least 20lbs of sand EACH, cement PVC tubes, 30lb cinder blocks tied to the legs and top of tent. Anything else ( free weights, tent disk weights, water jugs, bricks) are not approved.
5. SAM does not provide electricity, wifi, tables, chairs, tents or tent weights.
6. Our events are advertised as “rain or shine” and is treated as such. All participants are expected to participate during any weather we might encounter, and are expected to have the necessary equipment to accommodate for these weather conditions.
7. Each vendor is responsible for space clean up. Failure to do so will result in a $20 fine that you will need to pay before you can participate in a future event.
8. Vendors must remain open for the entirety of the market, and cannot tear down until the event conclusion. Early breakdown will result in a ban from all future markets, with NO REFUND - if you were previously accepted.
9. Vendors will be responsible for the behavior of their guests/children. For safety reasons, all children under the age of 13, must stay within the designated vendor booth or have parental supervision while shopping the market.
10. The Starving Artist Market Committee reserves the right to ask any vendor at any time, for any reason to leave the event.
Starving Artist Market does NOT in anyway guarantee sales or customer buying potential.
IMPORTANT VENDOR CHANGES FOR 2021 PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
There is a MANDATORY Vendor Liability and Non-Refundable Vendor Fee Waiver that every vendor needs to sign. If you have not already signed your waiver, please do so here. THIS IS A ONE TIME SIGN - AND WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL OF 2021. Failure to have a waiver on file, will exempt you from being chosen as a participating vendor.
STEP 1: Make sure you sign the waiver if you have never done a market with us in 2021 yet.
STEP 2: If you are selected to be a vendor, you will get an invoice sent from StarvingArtistMarketCLT from Square, or a direct link to pay through PayPal.
Please note; like most markets and festivals, this market is NON_REFUNDABLE. We plan to hold the market rain or shine, but in the event of severe (dangerous) weather, or other unforeseen emergency, we will cancel. If we are forced to cancel due to weather, or you are unable to attend, we will not issue refunds since vendor fees will have been spent on marketing, supplies, and all other market costs. Thank you for your understanding.
Have you filled out the mandatory Waiver? You just need to fill this out once, if you are not sure you have, please fill this out again.
No - click link above
Yes - Good Job!
When: Friday nights in July (dates listed below)
Where: Armored Cow Brewing Company
8821 JW Clay Blvd Charlotte
Several Food Trucks will be on site! so come hungry!
Non-refundable Vendor Fee: $50 for a 10x10 space outside (Tent, weights and lights are provided for you)
NEW FOR 2021!! - all tents, tent weights and lights will be provided for the vendors at the Food Truck Friday markets.
These spaces will be socially distanced and masks will be required in order to set up as a vendor. These spaces are OUTSIDE 10x10 tent space. Your display must fit under your 10x10 space if you are an outside vendor, nothing shall be set up in the walkways.
Event is Rain or Shine! No refunds or credits given.
Parking: There will be adequate parking in the parking lot
IMPORTANT LINKS: Vendors are expected to share event on social media
Tag us in your posts @starvingartistmarketclt, #starvingartistmarketclt -------
Covid 19 Requirements
For any markets we have in 2021, the mask mandate is mandatory and SAM will be following any other mandates that are given out by the state in order to host these events. These mandates can change at any time.
I understand that Masks are a mandatory requirement for any of the SAM markets and upon signing up for these events I am in agreement that I will be required to
A) Wear a mask at all times while at my booth and in any area designated by the venue
B) I will PROPERLY wear my mask over my mouth and nose
C) I understand that if I do not adhere to these rules in place by the State, SAM and the venues, I will be asked to leave with no refund and no further participation in SAM markets for 2021.
I have read the Covid 19 requirements above and agree to the terms.
NEW FOR 2021!! - you will have the tent, weights and lights provided for you at these Friday Night Markets.
Vendors are responsible for bringing the following:
OUTSIDE TENT VENDORS
Vendors are REQUIRED to stay for duration of market. No early Break down!! When you sign up for these markets you are signing up for the entirety. Please be respectful of this. Early Breakdown will result in a ban from the markets.
I understand this is an OUTSIDE ONLY tent event
Yes, and I am aware of the NO REFUND or CREDIT policy for these markets.
Genre of Art (jewelry, paint, crochet, wood etc.) Please check the closest genre for what you make, if it is not listed, please use other and fill out the next question.
Accessories (Non Jewelry) - Please describe below if your item is not in this list
Fiber Arts - Crochet, Knit, Weaving etc
Food (prepackaged only - no food trucks) Please describe in following question.
I sell multiple genres and will need direction as to what I can set up that day. (please describe below)
Please describe what you will be selling. If you sell multiple genres, you might not be able to sell all items based off the already selected vendors in that genres category.
No Mobile Trucks accepted at this time. What dates are you interested in? Since this is a weekly event, vendors will be rotated and you will not be able to pay in advance for multiple events.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service