CHASE 2020 Mentor Expression of Interest
CHASE is an exciting and dynamic organisation built on the work of its dedicated and talented volunteers.
Involvement with CHASE provides a valuable opportunity to practically apply your knowledge and skills in a supportive team environment. If you have a passion for community health and education, we'd love to have you on board!
This amazing mentor role will involve:
* Delivering interactive health education sessions to secondary school students in Melbourne’s suburbs.
* Inspiring and guiding students to develop their own projects related to improving health outcomes within their local community
* Acting as role models and mentors for students
* Inspiring young students to improve health awareness and outcomes through a unique understanding of health in a broader community context.
• MENTOR Position Description -
• TEAM LEADER Position Description -
Check out our Volunteer Handbook for more info:
You can learn more about our organisation and vision on our website
Applications will commence in February and interviews will be held in March.
To express your interest in joining CHASE as a mentor or team leader in 2020, please fill in the application below with your contact details and we will be in touch soon on how to apply!
For further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at
Contact phone number:
Any questions or comments? Please leave them below!
Alternatively, you may send an email directly to us at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Community Health Advancement and Student Engagement.