GTBP Educator Survey
GET THE BIG PICTURE advances media literacy and inspires youth and local communities to examine the narrative of their lives through movies. Fill out the Educator Survey and tell us how we can help you increase student engagement in your school.
1. What is the name and location of your school?
2. In which state is your school located?
3. What grade levels do you teach? Check all that apply.
Elementary School (PK-5th grade)
Middle School (6th-8th grade)
High School (9th-12th grade)
Post Secondary (College, University)
4. What subject areas do you teach? Check all that apply.
English, Language Arts, Reading
Career and Technical Education
Languages Other Than English (LOTE)
5. Please tell us your areas of focus if you teach Career and Technical Education, LOTE, or any Other subject.
6. Do you teach with movies?
No (If no, skip to question 11)
7. How do you select movies for your students?
8. What movies have you shown to your students?
9. What resources or tools do you use to support film screenings in your classroom?
10. How effective are these resources?
11. What other resources would enhance your students' learning with movies?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service