Trial Database Evaluation Form
Please use this trial database form to give us helpful feedback that we will use as an aid in the selection process. Our conducting this trial does not in any way guarantee or imply that we will purchase this database.
1. Which database/journal did you preview?
2. How would you rate this database on the basis of:
Ease of Use
Ease of Use
3. How does this database compare to others you have used in your discipline? (please provide the name of the other resource(s))
4. Please list other institutions you are aware of that subscribe to this resource.
5. Does this database support your pedagogical and or research needs?
Neither Agree nor Disagree
6. What date range does this resource cover? Does it include current information?
7. If the library were to acquire this database, in which courses would you use it?
8. What resources in your discipline would you be willing to give up in order to acquire this database?
9. Would you recommend that we purchase this database.
Neither Recommend nor Object
10. Additional Comments?
11. Please indicate your status at the College of Charleston.
12. What school, department and/or program are you affiliated with?
13. Please provide your name and email address.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service