TERMS & CONDITIONS
• CALL FIRST to check availability: (828) 464-6583.
• Please let us know at this time if you have special seating needs (e.g. wheelchairs, hearing challenged, etc.).
• Payment is due 30 days in advance of the performance you are
attending. You will be invoiced approximately 60 days before your
scheduled date. You can pay online or mail a check. See below for address.
Tickets are non-refundable.
• All reservations must be made in advance, including parent
chaperones who must sign up and pay through the school. For the
safety of our audience, parents will not be admitted unless the
teacher has included them with their group reservations.
• Please only reserve the number of seats you need.
• Ticket prices are $6 for students and $10 for parents (includes NC sales tax). There is no charge for classroom teachers and bus drivers.
• Please submit the reservation form online.
• No food or drink is allowed in the theatre.
• Directions for your bus drivers and a map for Bus Parking will be emailed along with your invoice approximately 2 months before your scheduled date.
Mail checks to:
The Green Room Community Theatre
PO Box 1317
Newton, NC 28658
Our physical address is: 10 South Main Ave., Newton, NC 28658