Twelfth District Certificate Request Guidelines
Please read the criteria below before submitting the certificate request form.
- Certificates are provided as a courtesy and issued by Los Angeles City Councilmember John Lee to recognize and honor individuals for their contributions to the Twelfth Council District and the City of Los Angeles.
- Certificates are issued to recognize milestone occasions of exceptional significance.
- Certificates are only issued to current Twelfth District residents or organizations within the District.
- One certificate will be provided per organization or individual per year.
- The honoree must have made a significant contribution to the Twelfth District or the City of Los Angeles.
- You may not request a certificate for yourself.
- The Councilmember's office reserves the right to rescind a certificate if false or misleading information was provided in the application.
- The Councilmember’s office reserves the right to decline any certificate request.
Certificate requests must be submitted 3 WEEKS PRIOR to the date needed. Requests will be reviewed and the requester will be notified of approval or denial in a timely manner. Due to the high volume of requests, the Councilmember’s office may not be able to accommodate your request even if the criteria outlined above are met.