2020 Annual Institute Call for Speakers
The HFMA South Carolina Chapter is seeking presentations for our 2020 Annual Institute in sunny Myrtle Beach, SC. The event dates are May 26th through May 29th. We encourage you to consider speaking and submit an outline for consideration (outline requirements are listed below). This is an exceptional opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices. Deadline for submission is April 15th .
Presenter Benefits: As a presenter you will enjoy:
- Increased visibility within the healthcare industry and added recognition beyond the conference (if appropriate).
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the Conference (if a live presentation).
General Information about presentations/submissions
-Speaking engagements are an opportunity to share knowledge with HFMA members and are not to be used to promote personal products or services.
-If your presentation appears to be promotional rather than educational, you will be asked to eliminate any and all sales oriented material.
- It is appropriate to list presenter’s name and company name on the introductory slide and contact information on the final slide.
- All presentations will be made available electronically to all attendees prior to the conference that can be downloaded. All downloaded presentations will be saved in PDF format.
- All presentations must be saved in Windows 7 Compatible format.
- Copies of handouts will not be distributed at the conference (if applicable) unless special arrangements are made in advance.
- Spouse or guests that attend any of the events will require a separate payment pursuant to the guest rate for the conference (if applicable).
PLEASE NOTE that incomplete proposals may not be considered.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service