1. UNGA III - SOCHUM : United Nations General Assembly III - The Social, Cultural and Humanitarian Committee 2. UNHRC: United Nations Human Rights Council3. UNSC: United Nations Security Council4. UNW: United Nations Women5. UNEA: United Nations Environment Assembly6. WHO: World Health Organization7. WTO: World Trade Organization
8. HLPF: High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
This is the official UN committee for Sustainable Development which will have stakeholders from various industries participating along with countries to discuss progress on the SDG's
9. UNGC: United Nations Global CompactThis is a Stakeholders Meet in which Members include Governments, Organisations and Businesses.
10. SCoI: The Supreme Court of IndiaThis is a courtroom simulation with the members being TWO teams of 5 Counsels each representing one side of the dispute.
11. CD - Citizens' DialogueThis is an open forum debate in which Members include Key Ministers, Media Persons, Industrialists, Activists, and 15 members who will be called 'Citizens of India' and will represent the public opinion and viewpoint regarding the issue being discussed.
While filling the country/member preferences, please refer to the COMMITTEE MATRICES given in the Invite or on the website www.pmun.org
In case of any doubts, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. UNGA III - SOCHUM2. UNHRC3. UNSC4. UNW5. UNEA6. WHO7. WTO
Please refer to the Invite for the Agendas and Matrices of these committees.
Please see the HLPF Matrix in the Invite and list THREE preferences below.
Please see the UNGC Matrix in the Invite and list THREE preferences below.
2.ONE SCHOOL CAN ONLY RECEIVE ONE POSITION (Plaintiff or Respondent) TO MAINTAIN LEGITIMACY OF THE COURT.
3. Please choose position of either a plaintiff or a respondent. The details of the agenda (cases) will be intimated to you via mail once allotment is confirmed.
4. Allotments are subject to additional evaluation processes like telephonic interviews. The final decision rests with the Secretariat.
5. Email IDs are required as these students may be emailed research material periodically.
2. Please see the list of members in the Citizens' Dialogue given in the Invite and list preferences below.