Kath Eats Beautycounter Questionnaire
Thanks for your interest in safer skincare! I'm assuming if you're here that you'd like some recommendations on how you can get started with some Beautycounter products. Tell me as much about your skin type as you'd like plus your goals and budget, and I'll be in touch asap with some recommendations.
1. First Name
2. How many years young are you?
3. How would you describe your skin?
Normal (it protects my organs and I don't have many complaints)
Oily (shiny, breakouts more common, larger pores)
Dry (itchy, flaky, like those crocodile lotion commercials)
Combination (my face won't make up its mind. areas of both dry and oily skin usually along the forehead, nose, and chin)
Sensitive (I have a hard time with products causing redness, irritation, burning)
4. What's your primary skin goal?
All of the above
No major concerns - just want safer products
5. Do you have a budget in mind?
Less than $75. I want what will give me the most bang for my buck.
$75-150. I'm open to a few things to help my skin look its best.
$150+. I want a regimen. Just make my skin glow already!
6. Are you interested in makeup too?
Nah, I'm keeping it simple.
Yes for sure!
7. Are you interested in starting a side hustle with Beautycounter?
Sure, I'm listening.
No thank you.
Maybe! Gotta think about it.
8. Please list any other concerns or questions you might have here. Tell me about your skin and goals!
Please confirm that it's OK for me to email you!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service