Ionia County Farm Bureau Membership Scholarship
Ionia County Farm Bureau is offering two scholarships for $500 each to eligible students attending an institution of higher education.
1. Must be a dependent of an Ionia County Farm Bureau member, or if 21 years of age or older, have his/her own membership.
2. Scholastic grade point average of 2.75 or above, on a 4.0 scale.
3. Applications must be completed no later than March 1st, in the calendar year of which they are applying. Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than April 15th.
4. The scholarship is to be applied toward tuition beginning with the fall semester following receipt of the scholarship.
5. The scholarship is a gift, not a loan.
6. The award of the scholarship is solely within the discretion of the Ionia County Farm Bureau Board of Directors.
Ionia County Farm Bureau
1973 S. State Rd
Ionia, MI 48846
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service