Venue: RFM Corporate Center, Sheridan cor. Pioneer Sts. Mandaluyong City.
1. Date: The ICT training will be on April 15-16. Participants SHOULD be able to attend for two days.
2. Time/Registration: It will be from 8:30AM – 5:00PM. Registration starts as early as 8:00AM. We hope to start on time so participants are encouraged to come early.
3. Venue: 9F RFM Corporate Center, Sheridan cor. Pioneer Sts. Mandaluyong City (For those taking public transportation, it is nearest from MRT Boni station. For those coming from the South, turn right to Pioneer St. Landmark is Robinson’s Forum (Pioneer). RFM building is the building after Globe Tower, Legend Villas and Madison Square. There is a Joey Pepperoni and 711 in the ground floor.
4. Training is free of charge. Meals will also be provided.
5. A certificate signed by Go Negosyo and Asean Foundation will be provided at the end of the training session for those who successfully finished the training.
6. All participants SHOULD bring their own individual laptops and extension wires. Ideally, it should have Office 2010 or Office 2007 as the training’s software. Participants are also encouraged to have their own wi-fi to supplement our connectivity.
7. Please be reminded that participants should be EXISTING/ PRACTICING entrepreneurs, aged 16-50 years old.
THOSE WHO WILL BE SHORTLISTED WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL AND PHONE CALL.