Gingerbread House Decorating Entry Form
Entries DUE: Nov. 30th, 2019 by midnight.
Rules & Information
* All registration entries must be received by November 30, 2019.
* One Gingerbread House per participant/group.
* Judging will be based on originality, overall appearance, creativity, craftsmanship, and adherence to contest rules.
* Your Gingerbread House title must be in a visible place on the base.
* Entries must be secured on wood board base, be completely covered with an edible substance (e.g. icing) and be sturdy for easy transport. The edge of the board on which the house rests may be covered with ribbon.
* House base for Children's (12 and under), Young Adult and Adult Entries not to exceed 18" x 18."
* House base for Master Entries not to exceed 32" x 32.”
* Gingerbread houses must be 100% edible (except base boards).
* All decorations must be edible. Candies wrapped in foil, cellophane or plastic must be free of the wrapper.
* Lights may NOT be used on entries.
* Entries must incorporate the holiday theme.
* Store bought houses or kits are eligible.
* Children under the age of 10 may seek adult assistance.
* Entries will be delivered to ArtSpace by 2 p.m. on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019; where they will be on display until December 14th
* Finalists will be notified by December 16th and asked to be in attendance, if possible, at the Mayor's press conference on Wednesday, December 18th at 10:30 a.m.
Questions may be made to Jodie @ 419.302.9769 or Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand & agree to all contest rules
Master (Chef, caterers, and anyone who chooses)
Young Adult (13 - 18)
Child (12 and under)
Family (kids and adults)
Business or Non-profit Organization
Age (if entering a youth contest)
Name of Parent or Guardian (for minor aged exhibitors)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service