2018 Legislative Survey
First and Last Name
1. Please designate your top budget priorities. Check all that apply.
Elementary and secondary educaton
Health care and human services
2. How should the state prioritize spending cuts?
Cut across the board.
Cut everything other than P-12 education.
Cut everything other than social services.
Cut everything other than funding for road and infrastructure improvements.
No cuts, increase taxes first.
3. To help address the ongoing problems of pay disparity between men and women, do you believe employers should be prohibited from asking potential employees about their salary history?
Yes, employers should be prohibited from asking about previous salaries.
No, employers should not be prohibited from asking about previous salaries.
4. Do you support making the process of drawing legislative and congressional districts independent and nonpartisan?
5. Should Illinois legalize the recreational use of marijuana?
Yes, Illinois should legalize recreational marijuana.
No, Illinois should not legalize recreational marijuana.
6. Do you think the legal age to buy or use tobacco products, including electronic cigarettes and nicotine alternatives, should be moved to 21 years of age?
7. Aside from passing a balanced budget, what do you think is the most important issue Illinois needs to address?
Property tax relief
Economic/job creation reforms
P-12 education reform/funding
Paying off the state's backlog of bills
8. Do you support term limits for legislative leadership positions like President of the Senate and Speaker of the House?
9. Retired workers in Illinois do not pay a state income tax on retirement income. Which of the following statements reflects your view?
Retirement income should be taxed.
Retirement income should NOT be taxed.
10. Other concerns you would like to address:
By submitting this survey, you will automatically be signed up to receive Senator Connelly's occasional e-newsletter. If you DO NOT want to receive these email updates, please indicate that below.
I DO NOT want to receive occasional email newsletters.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service