New Member Sign-Up Form
Ready to join? Fill out the Sign-Up Form that follows to start the process! If you want to find out more first, you can fill out our Interest Form (
) or email us directly at
with questions instead.
The Junior League of Oakland-East Bay, Inc. (JLOEB) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Benefits of Membership
- Training for community service with a variety of volunteer opportunities
- Development of leadership skills
- Networking and friendship with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated women
- Membership into an international women's organization
Eligibility for Membership
- A prospective member of JLOEB must have an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service and a desire to develop the skills and abilities that will better enable her to serve the community
- A prospective member shall be 21 years of age or older as of June 1, 2020
(The Junior League of Oakland-East Bay, Inc. uses the above criteria for consideration of prospective members only)
Applying for Membership
1. Complete the Sign-Up Form (You are here!)
2. Wait for your Sign Up Confirmation email
3. Complete payment of $235.00 registration and course fee (payment options in email and the end of this form)
4. Read and sign the New Member Agreement
5. Attend the New Member Orientation (Date TBD) to start your Junior League journey!
Sign-Up process for the 2020-2021 League Year will close on August 28th. For questions about applying for membership in Junior League of Oakland-East Bay, Inc. (JLOEB), please contact New Member Committee Chair at
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service