We are eager to see what comes from the community and encourage you to send in your photos for consideration. Use your imagination and consider planning photo projects and conducting photo expeditions to collect your perfect images. We are particularly looking for images that convey, to someone who doesn't know the area, a reason to visit or relocate.
The “Picturing the Good Life” committee will review submissions monthly and will make their selections for the project. Those selected will be notified by email. The Picturing the Good Life Committee retains full discretion in making its selections herein.
All images selected for inclusion in "Picturing the Good Life” project will be marked with a logo provided by the Region Five Branding Project.
The "Picturing the Good Life" committee retains all rights to these images for area publicity purposes.
2. Entries may originate in any format - including but not limited to digital files, digital prints, color transparencies, color prints, or black and white prints - so long as they are submitted electronically in a .JPEG .jpg. or .png form.
3. Manipulated photos and creative photography are acceptable as long as they meet the overall criteria for effectively depicting “Picturing the Good Life”.
4. Images must be your original work.
5. Each image must have a descriptive title.(Example: Spring Splendor. Lilacs in bloom in Aldrich, MN)
6. Photos taken before the start of this contest ARE eligible. 7. Previously published material may be entered as long as you still maintain the right to grant us a license.
8. If there are people in your submitted image, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of these releases to “Picturing the Good Life” committee. Submission of any image constitutes your agreement to indemnify and hold harmless, the Wadena Area Chamber of Commerce and the Picturing the Good Life Committee from any claims of unauthorized use of the image or the individual(s) depicted therein.
FOR VIDEO ENTRIESThe guidelines above apply to video entries. In addition, videos must be 1 minute or less and upload to youtube. (for instructions on how to upload a video to youtube link here ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klVWGHtRTuE )
Images must be taken in the Wadena area which includes the city of Wadena as well as any town, township, geographic area which is linked to Wadena by highway or county road not to exceed 35 miles from the City of Wadena.
The “Picturing the Good Life” committee will reject any entry that does not fall within its guidelines.
Form and Cloud Hosting Sponsored by Arvig. https://www.arvig.com/