Imagine LOL Absence Form
ISLOL, in accordance with the Pasco County Student Code of Conduct, requires all students to be accounted for in attendance. All students who are absent will be marked “unexcused” (U) until the parent/guardian notifies the school in writing and justifies the absence with one of the acceptable reasons as defined below.
Reasons for acceptable absences include but are not limited to:
• Illness of student
• Major illness in the immediate family of the student
• Death in the immediate family of the student
• Religious holiday of the student’s faith
• Religious instruction
• Absences for trips or other parental requests (Requests must be approved at least one (1) week in advance)
• In-school or out-of-school suspension
• Issues and occasions specific to military families
Visit our school website to access the Pasco County Student Code of Conduct where you can view the complete attendance policy.
Student Name (Last, First)
Initial Date of Absence or Tardy
Final Date of Absence or Tardy (If multiple days)
Reason for absence
Illness of student or family member
Medical appointment (Provide documentation to front office)
Legal appointment (Provide documentation to front office)
Traffic ticket or accident (Provide documentation to front office)
Death/funeral (Provide documentation to front office)
Major power outage
Family vacation (Must get approval one week in advance)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Imagine School at Land O Lakes.