DO NOT ENTER ANY INFORMATION - THE SELECTION PROCESS HAS ENDED!
We are looking for enthusiastic facilitators who will help us making the Berlin Change Days 2017 a success. This is your chance to inspire participants, share your passion and new insights and get input and feedback from change practitioners from all over the world. If you are up to this challenge, please read the information below thoroughly. We highly appreciate that you take time to answer some questions that will help us to select the workshops for the BCD 2017.
1. FORMAT. Workshop slots are 1.5 hours. We might ask you to deliver your workshop twice or to join with other facilitators to create a mash up.
2. CONTEXT. Please read the outline of the conference at http://berlinchangedays.com. Your workshop should fit into the theme "POWER/TRUST: Leading change better by understanding the power of trust & the trust of power." For 2017, we are looking for workshops that address one of the following areas:
- The bright and dark side of power in organizations - Building trust in teams, organizations and communities- Building organizations based on trust in a digital age
3. STYLE. From the experience of the previous years, we know that participants like interaction. They also like flexibility of the facilitators. What we want to avoid is a focus on selling a product, such as a tool, method, book, etc. It is okay if you present a product within a workshop design that focuses on the principles that are behind your product and the impact it has on individuals and organisations. This year, we are looking in particular for workshops which let participants "feel", experience and explore what power and trust is about.
4. MONEY. In exchange for your input to the Berlin Change Days, your admission to the conference will be free. We cannot cover however any facilitator fees or travel costs. We would like all our facilitators to attend the entire conference and come for a briefing on 27/10/17 at 14.00 / 2PM. Only one facilitator per workshop has the free admission. If you bring a second facilitator along, they will get a discount of 30% on the conference fees.
5. HARVEST. We would like to harvest the insights gained though the interaction that you have with the participants. Remembering that your audience have deep expertise in change, human systems and organizational dynamics, this is an opportunity to mix your content with some very bright minds. We would like to see the results in sharable form - perhaps as a blog, a series of sound-bytes, an image or an interview.
6. SELECTION. We will receive more applications than we can accept. Therefore we will have to select. If we believe that your proposal fits, you will be interviewed by one of our team members, and a final decision will be made until the end of March 2017. If you are selected, you will be coached by one member of our team over the course of the next months. With this we want to make sure that your workshop meets the high expectations your audience will have.
7. APPLY. In our questionnaire (please scroll down), we will ask you to answer a few questions which help the selection committee to get an idea of how your workshop fits into our whole concept. Do not send additional materials at this stage.
8. AGREE. By clicking the SUBMIT button (after having responded to our questions), you agree to the above stated terms.
Deadline: March 5, 2016