Reopening Saint Stephen's
The Reopening Taskforce has been meeting for more than a month, and we are beginning to create plans for the parish to come back together for in-person Sunday worship. This survey will help us to ascertain both how eager you are to come back together in person, and what we would need to do in order to make you feel safe when we gather. There are a couple of important points to keep in mind while you fill out the survey:
1. When we reopen, we will still livestream the 10:30 AM service. So if you're happy with the way you're experiencing our worship online, it will not change.
2. As per the diocesan Covid-19 Planning Guide, children will be welcome but will need to stay with their families during worship. There will be no Children's Church during the 10:30 AM service. We will continue to hold Children's Church online at 9:30 AM.
3. We will not celebrate the Holy Eucharist until the Bishop gives us permission to do so. All services will be Ante-Communion or Morning Prayer.
4. We will not have singing until experts assure us that it is safe (maybe not until a vaccine is discovered and the public is widely vaccinated).
4. We understand that we might need to suspend in-person services again, if the virulence of the pandemic increases, if Governor Dewine or Bishop Breidenthal direct us to do so, or for unforeseen reasons that might arise..
On a scale of 1-7, with 1 indicating not very, and 7 indicating very much, how eager are you to begin worshipping in person again?
On a scale of 1-7, with 1 indicating not very, and 7 indicating very much, how concerned are you with the possibility of either catching or transmitting the coronavirus?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service