EPSE AWARDS 2019 - ENTRY SUBMISSION FORM
Judging criteria per category:
- Does the project use processes that are environmentally responsible with an efficient use of resources?
- Does the project make use of its surrounding area and/or does it benefit the surrounding environment?
- Does the project contribute to reducing waste and make an efficient use of resources?
- Does the project use polycarbonate sheets in a new context or is the project a variation on an existing concept?
- What kind of impact will this application of polycarbonate sheets have on the industry and how it operates? Will it make significant changes to future applications and other areas?
- Is this an innovation that can be applied to other applications and other areas?
- What is original about the design?
- Is the design suitable for the project's context?
- Does the project make an appropriate use of material?
Please note that the submission form is not valid without visuals (i. e. photographs)
1. First name
3. Company name
4. E-mail address
5. Phone number (please include your dialing code)
6. If you are not an EPSE member please state which EPSE member provided material for this project?
DS Smith Plastics
7. What kind of polycarbonate material was used in the project?
8. Where is the project located? (country and city)
9. When was the project placed in service? (year)
10. In which category would you like to submit your entry? (tick all that apply)
11. Why was the project submitted in this category? Please describe it in English (minimum 100 words)
12. Please describe it in English how polycarbonate was used for the project (minimum 150 words)
13. Add additional information
14. Photos and videos (minimum 3 of high quality - at least 300 dpi) - Please provide an url link where the pictures or videos can be downloaded or send them to:
Thank you for your submission and Good Luck in the competition!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Polymer Comply Europe CVBA.