mhv/2020 - Call for Speakers
This year’s program committee welcomes speaking proposals from those of you working in the broadcast, content/network provider and OTT industry. If you have something compelling to talk about, please submit a proposal. Submissions will be evaluated by the program committee members based on the topic’s appropriateness, timeliness, relevance and speaker’s credentials.
Keep in Mind
- Deadline for submitting proposals is June 10th.
- Talks are planned to be 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for comments and Q&A.
- Talks must be technical in nature; no product or service sales pitches. It is OK to show examples, lessons learned, or results gleaned from your products or services, though.
- Attending the event will be free of charge, but everybody including the speakers must register.
- All talks and Q&A sessions will be recorded. The video along with the slides will be posted online after the event. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to these terms.
Comments to the Program Committee
Permission for Recording and Sharing
I permit my slides and talk to be posted online.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Networked Media.