1. The highest point in Ketu area is likely to be found in the
A. South East
B. North West
2. What is the approximate area of the ame reserve?
3. The type of climate experienced around Toma village is likely to be
A. Cool and wet
B. Hot and dry
C. Hot and wet
D. Cool and dry
4. A trader at Geza market wishes to send a message to a wholesaler in Ketu Town. The quickest means of sending the message would be by
5. The distribution of settlment near the chief's camp can be described as
6. Three of the followng economic activities are carried out in Ketu area except
7. Which of the following socal services is prvided in Ketu Town
8. Which one of the following is a traditional frm of eduation
A. Use of riddles
B. Use of pictures
9. During the pre-clonial period, the Ameru were ruled by a
C. Queen mother
D. Council of elders
10. Which one of the following groups of communities belong to the plain nilotes?
A. Iteso, Acholi, Dinka
B. Sabaot, Luo, Samburu
C. Njemps, Karamojong, Maasai
D. Elmolo, Langi, Turkens
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service