Specialty Diets Workshop
Participants will explore:
● Creative meal concepts for specialty diets
● Requirements when preparing meals ideal for weight loss and cardiovascular diseases
● Considerations when catering to vegans, diabetics and individuals who are gluten and lactose intolerant
● The importance of Compliance and Food Safety Requirements
Investment: $4,500 (includes lunch & certificate)
Dates: March 3, 2020
Registration Deadline: February 20, 2020.
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Location: Incubator and Resource Centre - Unit 10A, 76 Marcus Garvey Dr.
Deposits of 50% or more, must be paid by February 20, 2020.
Alternative Contact #
Level of Education
Are you currently involved in a business?
If NO to the question above, do you intend to start a business?
What type of business?
Do you have any dietary restrictions?
How were you made aware of this workshop?
Cancellation, Withdrawals & Refund Policy:
1. Participants will receive 100% refund if course is cancelled or postponed by the JBDC.
2. Participants will be refunded 95% of fees paid if they cancel their attendance at least one week prior to the
workshop. No Refund will however be provided for cancellations once the workshop has commenced.
3. All participants are expected to attend all sessions of the course.
In all cases above, payments will be refunded via cheque payments.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service