2019 BIG Event Adult Supervisor Application -
The 2019 BIG Event service project will take place on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23. Adults are asked to arrive at RIO RANCHO HIGH SCHOOL'S BLACK BOX THEATRE NO LATER THAN 8:30 A.M. You will be assigned a team of 5-6 students and a Job Site. You and your team will return to RRHS no later than 2 p.m.
ADULT SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
As an adult supervisor, I agree to perform the following functions:
1. ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 8:30 A.M. on the BIG EVENT DAY to attend the ADULT SUPERVISOR TRAINING. The training will take place at the BLACK BOX THEATER, located at RRHS behind the Performing Arts Center. THERE IS NO OTHER ADULT SUPERVISOR TRAINING. THIS IS THE ONLY SESSION YOU HAVE TO ATTEND.
2. Supervise a team of students at a Big Event job site. Supervision will include:
a. Making sure students work productively on the assigned tasks.
b. Making sure students follow basic safety procedures, using no power tools.
c. Making sure students represent RRHS in a positive manner through their behavior, language and courtesy.
d. Contact The Big Event Headquarters in the event of any emergencies, questions or concerns at the job site.
3. Remain with the student team at the job site.
4. Travel to and from the job site with your student team.
5. Make sure any tools/equipment checked out are returned (students, not adults, are responsible for any damage to tools/equipment)
IMPORTANT! SIGN UP FOR BIG EVENT UPDATES
Please text @rrbigevent to 81010 to receive updates on the BIG Event via text message.
CELL PHONE #
HOME PHONE #
I have read and understand the above responsibilities and agree to carry them out.
Choose the response which best describes you.
I am an employee of Rio Rancho Public Schools
I AM NOT a Rio Rancho Public Schools employee
If you are NOT a Rio Rancho Public Schools employee, have you completed the RRPS volunteer application process within the last two years.
Were you recruited by a member of RRHS Associated Students?
If YES, please enter the name of the A.S. student below.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rio Rancho Public Schools.