Thank you for considering our program for your preschooler!
- - - -How old does my preschooler need to be? According to State Guidelines, all children must be 30 months of age on or before your child's first day.
- - - -Does my child need to be "potty trained?" No. We welcome children at whatever stage of their toilet learning journey they are on. We are equipped and ready to care for them and their bathroom needs.
- - - -What time will classes meet? Morning classes meet 8:45-11:15 Afternoon classes meets 11:45-2:15 - - - -What is the cost*? 1 session/week = $56/month 2 sessions/week = $112/month 3 sessions/week = $168/month
* Listed above are the standard tuition levels. Through grants and donations, we are able to offer financial assistance in the form of reduced tuition levels based on need. Families can indicate interest in receiving financial assistance on the enrollment application.
- - - -Who will the teachers be? Kristin Neufeld Epp, “Ms. Kristin,” will continue as director and lead teacher for all classes. We have hired assistances along with grandparent volunteers from New Creation Fellowship Church, volunteers from Bethel College and Newton High School.
- - - -How do I get on the Waiting List? Submit this form!
Waiting List applications will be processed as they are received. Once your child is age eligible, you will be contacted with any opening that comes available. If it is a class that works for you, it's yours! If not, you stay at the top of the list and wait for another opening.
- - - -Please see me with any questions and consider yourself welcome in our classroom anytime. (316.217.5650 or email@example.com). Many questions can be answered with information provided on our website: www.newcreationpreschool.com You can keep up on our classroom happenings on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/newcreationpreschoolnewton
- - - -Thank you again for your interest in our program,
Kristin Neufeld Epp, Director/Teacher