2019-2020 Junction City School District Educator Wall of Honor •Nomination Form• NOMINATION WINDOW ENDS MARCH 20, 2020•
We are excited to begin accepting public nominations for our Junction City School District's Educator Wall of Honor!
A diverse committee of stakeholders will select three to five honorees each year to be recognized at the annual employee appreciation dinner.
To nominate, one must explain how the nominee had a positive impact on students and provide examples of how the nominee guided students to academic success, went above and beyond the expectations of the job, and guided students for success after school. YOU MUST SUBMIT MORE THAN JUST THEIR NAME AND A SMALL SENTENCE ABOUT THEM. WE NEED IN DEPTH REASONS AND/OR STORIES ABOUT YOUR NOMINEE! WE WILL NOT ACCEPT SHORT ANSWER NOMINATIONS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED A LENGTHY REASON OR STORY ABOUT YOUR NOMINEE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO "RENOMINATE" THAT PERSON.
JCSD EWOH nomination guidelines:
• Nominees cannot be active employees of the district.
• Nominees must have worked in the district for a minimum of ten (10) years.
• Nominees can be former teachers, administrators, office workers, or instructional paraprofessionals. (Anyone
nominated for coaching accomplishments will not be considered.)
• Nominees can be living or deceased.
• Nominees could have worked at Junction City or Rosenwald.
My name is:
Why I nominate this person for the JCSD EWOH:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Junction City School District.