To nominate, one must explain how the nominee had a positive impact on students and provide examples of how the nominee guided students to academic success, went above and beyond the expectations of the job, and guided students for success after school.
JCSD EWOH nomination guidelines:
• Nominees cannot be active employees of the district.
• Nominees must have worked in the district for a minimum of ten (10) years.
• Nominees can be former teachers, administrators, office workers, or instructional paraprofessionals. (Anyone nominated for coaching accomplishments will not be considered.)
• Nominees can be living or deceased.
• Nominees could have worked at Junction City or Rosenwald.